#15   ^
Old Thu, Mar-11-04, 11:37
Registered Member

Plan: carbohydrate addicts
Stats: 228/170/170 Male 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

Thanks for the post AntiM.
Yes I do have gout, but just on the big toe of the left foot. I don't think the diet hurts any. In fact I've been noticing some improvement. That could be because that big toe supports a lot less weight now.
On a new note. I have had to skip my exercise the past 2 days and will probably skip them again today. Tuesday morning I started working to fix a weak spot in the floor of our home. I spent 7 hours taking up linoleum and moulding etc, and at the end of the day when I quit work I was in pain. I started again to work on the floor yesterday and worked 4 hours and had to quit because I was hurting. I guess it's the arthritis or something. It feels like it's in my hip joints. I'm still sore this morning. Made a trip to Wal-Mart and did some walking there to losen up the joints and it helped some. the walk from the parking lot to the store and the shopping around is about all the walking I want.
The water sounds good. My wife tried that for awhile. but she is too short and the water too deep. She was in a senior water aerobics class. The big old girls made such big waves my wife would get a mouth full of water every time she tried to breath.