#1   ^
Old Mon, Apr-23-01, 09:16
lizzy38

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:

This is my menu usually in a day
Morn. Scrambled eggs with 4 slices of bacon or 3 small slices of ham.
Lunch will be either salad (romaine lettuce, fresh spinach and tomatoes) with ranch dressing one tbs. along with one cooked chicken leg sm. or one half of the breast. Or left over cooked veggies with chicken.
Supper: Meatloaf one night no breadcrumbs with 2 to 3 types of veggies (broccoli. cauliflower, green beans. Brussel sprouts, turnip, swiss chard, spinach, beet greens) these are the choices of veggies I usually eat from. My meats are mostly chicken, sm. loin chops (1), shrimp, scallops halibut (not deep fried) and last night had a steak with mushrooms, greenbeans and cauliflower. I usually snack in mid day on celery and cheese that I cut. I drink water, soda water and lemon or lime perrier. Mind you the last few days I'm sitting most of the day as I am doing registration for our upcoming Provincial BC elections. Till election which is May 16 I will be doing mostly sitting down jobs and day hrs. can go from 8 to 10 hrs. I try to take the doggies out when I come home, but I am up between 4:30 and 5 am in the morns. to do my chores before going out. Any feedback on what I may be doing wrong. Taking supplements also. Multivitamin, potassium. E, D, B complex, frolic acid, enzymes,calcium and glucosamine solfate (sodium free) oops forgot to mention had a handful of salted cashews yesterday. Mind you I also have been drinking everyother day one tall cappuccino with skim milk no sugar with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Sponsored Links