View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Mar-10-04, 23:46

Plan: SB
Stats: 165/130/110 Female 5 feet 3.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 64%

i'm a group 2 as well--
Elsah, I'm kind of like u--i've been a vegetarian nearly my entire life and so did Atkins by introducing eggs, fish, chicken, turkey, and tofu. I now really like the meat, but love my veggies and that's where i get most of my carbs from. I never really ate high carb before (don't care for sweets much) and was fairly low calorie. On atkins though, i also found that I lost more when I upped calories. I've been trying to eat healthier now though by reducing portions and incorporating more veggies/fiber rich foods like hot cereal. Also, i'm trying to get away from so much cheese, mayo, and butter although i'm keeping the olive oils in (but in moderation, still). My problem is that i don't really know what a good level of calories is for me-- if i go too low, i start binging more because i realized how little i had eaten rather than because i was hungry. i have to admit, i'm still a bit afraid of re-introducing carbs cause i'm eating soo many more cals a day and i feel that weight is definitely a balance of both. besides, its a lot easier to maintian low carb than low cal for me because of the binging problem.