#15   ^
Old Sat, Oct-13-01, 13:49
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins Diet Revolution Induction Programme
Stats: 251/233/140
BF:
Progress: 16%
Default thank you sooooooo much

Thanks for your speedy response - I feel relieved and once again happy that I am on a diet!

I actually started on September 15th and weighed 245 (I have just found the 100+ thread) I got down to 232 but lost an aunty and turned to mash and crumble etc...

I have been back on induction for 4 days and, yes I do feel better and of course this site has inspired me to keep going. I WILL REACH MY GOAL.

I don't use fitday but a programme called Dietpower. This programme calculates everything right down to my vitamin and mineral intake. Using it to give me an average it states that my average calorie intake is 2333 calories which is split by FAT at 70%: PROTEIN at 27% and CARBS at 3% and my sugar is 0.11 grams per day.

I will visit fitday and see what that comes up with too! I guess I should also start exercising but I get to embarrassed.

Thanks for helping a new comer - living in England sucks for low-carb info and as I have no support at home so this site has become a true friend. Through this site I even managed to find a home delivery service for low carb goodies.

thank you once again