View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Mar-10-04, 13:29
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 262/232/150 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 27%

The hotels I stay in usually have gyms, but I always hate using the gym because it is so boring to me that I feel like I need to kill someone, which is definitely not conducive to productive and relaxing exercise...

Another big problem is that when I travel, I work even longer hours. By the time I get back to my hotel room (usually around 8pm or so) I am so tired and hungry that I just order dinner, watch tv, and go to bed. Do I exercise before eating? Then I'd be eating dinner at 10pm... Do I exercise after eating? Then I'd be exercising on a full stomach.... I feel like I can't win! And the worst time is when I'm not travelling, but I'm not in my office (i.e. I'm driving to a client location) because I don't walk and I usually get home really late because my commute to and from the client location is about 2+ hours each way.

I love swimming but I hate having my hair full of chlorine... I can't really pack weights in my bag because then it's too heavy for the airplane... I bought an exercise DVD so hopefully I'll do that but it's still about finding the time...

I know it sounds like one excuse after another, but this is really causing me a lot of distress... I just feel so exasperated about this whole thing. This has been one of my major obstacles to weight loss throughout my whole life and I really need help to overcome it...