View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Mar-09-04, 16:54

Plan: Atkins (loosely)
Stats: -/-/- Female 60
BF:
Progress: 40%

Oh man that was so funny. Take a look !!

Real Results: LCD Success Stories

In just 7 weeks on the Iceberg Lettuce and Coffee Diet, I dropped 137 pounds and went from a size 34 to a perfect 2. Though I can’t stand upright, my self esteem has never been higher. Thanks, LCD! ----B. Glen, Chicago, IL

I was a bit leery about LCD after the 60 Minutes piece, but my wedding was three weeks away and I wanted to look good. I’m happy to report that I shed 79 pounds in just 19 days. And despite the persistent gum bleeding and total hair loss, my dress fit great! LCD works!
---M. Jackowitz, San Jose, CA

I’m a 44-year old 5’10” male who’s been active his entire life, and I never thought weight management would be an issue that I’d need to confront. But when I recently tipped the scales at 425 pounds (I was 185 when I turned 40), my clothes weren’t fitting right and my wife started to notice. In fact, our lovemaking had also slowed considerably.

I began following the LCD Plan after witnessing a co-worker’s rapid success (followed by her untimely death) two months ago. Since then, I’ve shed 220 pounds and my wife is insatiable. Muchos gracias, LCD!
---E. Gorman, Las Cruces, NM