View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Tue, Mar-09-04, 10:15

Plan: Atkins/BFL
Stats: 260/197/150 Female 5'7
BF:52/42.5/28
Progress: 57%

Down one more pound! 204 today. I am on my way to onederland and can't wait to be in the 100's for the first time in years and years and years.

A lady at the gym yesterday commented on the weight I've lost - she asked how much, because she said you could really see a difference. I swear it is the BFL workouts - they are changing my shape and converting fat to muscle - I feel so good.

Yesterday was UPW and I really pushed myself, hit a lot of 10s.

Started with Chest - did flyes, started with 5 lb x 12, then 8 lb x 10, then 10 lb x 8, then 12 lb x 6, then 10 lb x 12 - moved to seated dumbbell press 12 lb x 12

Back - Started with the seated Row - can't remember the weights but it was good, finished with the Wide Grip Pulldowns

Shoulders - Side raises then can't remember but I've written it down in my little journal I carry around

Triceps and Biceps - really killed - hit 10's on both - failed on my triceps 90 lbs x 6 - could only do 4 - did my 12 barely with 75 (this is the machine where you press down, seated) and then couldn't lift the 15 lb dumbbell I had to do the one over my head behind my back - had to get a 10 lb instead. Biceps was a bit easier, did seated curls then finished with 30 lbs on the machine x 12. Took me almost a full hour though - didn't have time for my abs workout too.

Today was cardio day - I did my 20MAS + 5 minutes on the bike - was only an 8, not a 10 today. Finished with 25 minutes on the ellyptical - burned over 500 calories between the 2 machines but felt tired today, less energetic. I'm used to starting with the elliptical and finishing with the bike, so maybe that's why. I only did level 3 on the elliptical and usually I start at 5 and work up to 13 in intervals. Oh well, change is good. Finished my workout with the abs I should have done yesterday - again, killers. 30 x crunches, straight into 10 x each side crunches, straight into 20 x leg lifts - 1 minute rest, then repeat, then 1 minute rest, then 20 x crunches, 10 x each side crunches and 20 x leg lifts. Painful 10 minutes! But the results are happening. Can't wait until I'm in week 8 or 9 and have some tangible results such as measurements and pounds lost!

LBW tomorrow - better start psyching myself up for it now!