View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Mar-09-04, 01:13

Plan: Atkins/Body for life
Stats: 285/225/165/8 Male 70
BF:30
Progress:
Default Low carber here too

I've been low carbing as well. My carbs range from 30 to 50 per day. I try to, place my carbs closer to my workouts. Although my weight has maintained my body is looking better. My inches are growing in the right places and getting smaller in the right places too. I'm in my third week.

It can be a struggle with low carbs because you know our bodies crave them... When I do eat carbs, I stick to complex carbs... (green vegies etc.) I'm taking whey protein drinks and eating lots of fish too.

Before starting BFL, I dropped 45 lbs on Atkins. On BFL, my goal is to reduce body fat and drop another 10 to 15lbs.

The BFL plan is strenuous. So you, if you take in higher carbs, your going to have to deal with all the problems that it brings like potential alergies, mood swings and so forth... However, the BFL plan is tremendously successful. Many people are doing it and getting great results. As you know, there are many ways to get great results. Low carb diets work for some while low fat work for others. And BFL can be tweeked to work for low carb or low fat.

I'm certainly not an expert on BFL, but, low carbing is getting me results. I'll have to see how it all turns out. But so far low carbing and BFL are sending me in the right direction. And the best benefit is that I am feeling great. I encourage you to stick with it whether you transition to higher carb or stay on low carb.

By the way, your photo says it all. You are an atractive woman and it shows that you are really doing great. Keep up with BFL and go for great abs!

I wish you sucess.

David,

Los Angeles, California USA