View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Mar-08-04, 08:40

Plan: Atkins (loosely)
Stats: -/-/- Female 60
BF:
Progress: 40%

Quote:
Every one of them concluded that Americans should replace meat and dairy products in their diet with vegetables, fresh fruits, and whole grains. None reached the opposite conclusion.

As consumers, we need to be constantly vigilant for diet gurus who would exploit our obsession with physical appearance to promote their profit-driven agendas.

As consumers, we need to be constantly vigilant for diet gurus, who would exploit our obsession with physical appearance to promote their own agendas. He should heed his own advice. I don't see how what he is doing is any different from the "profit-driven gurus". If this article is not from the PRCM it's most certainly from someone who share the same beliefs.

Disclaimer : I have nothing against vegetarianism, but I don't appreciate the inherent dishonesty in trying use health concerns to push their own agendas. If you don't believe it's right to eat meat, say so. It's your personal belief and I can respect that. Trying to pretend the diet that allowed humankind to climb up the evolutionary ladder is unhealthy is misguided at best, delusional at worst.