Thread: Fit for 40
View Single Post
  #169   ^
Old Sun, Mar-07-04, 19:01

Plan: atkins
Stats: 203/159/145 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 76%

Hey ya'll - Good to be home. Spent a few days with family I forgot I had...was at my favorite uncle's funeral. Even spent some time with 2 of my sisters and my oldest brother and his wife. Haven't seen them in over 2 years. Then some cousin's I haven't seen since elementary school. Wow- I look good. Yeah!!!
This is my 7th day. Had a really hard time at the memorial service,and chewed a lot of that nicorette---only to figure out I didn't change the patch out - so now I'm patch free too....yippee. I did take a puff off someone's cig the day I was leaving just to p - my sisters off, and give him a jab, because he's going in for a lung biopsy in a couple of days....and by the looks of him - its probably mets.
About the weight,,,,wasn't home for the saturday weigh in,and with all the salami,cappicola,and other processed meats, and soft cheese - I'm not getting near a scale this week.Will just have to wait for the weight...
Week 2 of Lent starting, and it's crunch time now. The emotion has worn off and now will rely on momentum to keep me off cigarettes and on the weight control bandwagon. Later Gators....