View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Oct-11-01, 00:14

Plan: Atkins/ Protein Power
Stats: 173/140/140 Female 69.5
BF:2ndX w/ Atkins
Progress: 100%
Default Definitely New and have tons of "?s"

Alright...so after two years of keeping my freshman 15, and adding another 15...I've had enough. My self-esteem continues to struggle with buying bigger and bigger clothes and I've had enough. I'm ready to try and do something about it (keeping my fingers crossed anyway. I've had a bunch of friends lose tons of weight with a low-carb diet and today when I found this website I knew it was my turn. It makes me feel so good to be able to ask questions or post my concerns during my attempt to lose 30 lbs.
So I guess I really need to buy the Atkin's book tomorrow before I can ask any legitimate questions. I already bought some recipe books, but I have no idea about this induction thing that I've read posted all over the website.
Here's a question. Is the induction really hard to follow? I think I really need a book to say here are the exact things you can eat for the next two weeks...(which one do can you guys suggest?) Also, can I eat eggs and/or bacon tomorrow morning for breakfast if I'm starting induction (that's the right word, right?) tomorrow? And how much water should I drink and is diet mountain dew alright to drink?

Thanks for any suggestions,
Erin
Sponsored Links