View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sat, Mar-06-04, 22:28

Plan: MD/SC
Stats: 220/184/140 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 45%
I went by your journal, it seems that you are doing great! You are getting a lot of traffic! I also do have a journal. I think I saw you mention in one of the posts that you like desert. Have you tried making carbless cheesecake? If not, I just posted the recepe in my journal. I absolutely love it. It helps you through those sweet tooth moments.
Well, I guess I'll set the goals for next week:

Exercise: I want to walk 2 brisk miles on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Situps every morning and every evening. Let's say 20 to start with. Walking and situps will be increased with each week. I also plan to return to gym starting spring break.

Menu: I'll add fish to my menu this week. I just bought 2 humango salmon halfs on sale - that must have been a sighn from above Lol.I drink 4 bottles of water every day, so I might encrease that by 1 bottle.

I'll post my current weight and mesurments now and then update it next Sunday. My goal for the next week is to loose 1 pound. I believe in starting small LOL. After I get rolling there will be no stopping me lol.

Chest - 41"
Weist - 35"
Hips - 44"

Let me know if I forgot anything. Can't wait to hear your goals. You seem to know exactly what you want and that's so great!
Best wishes,
Emma