Plan: dont know
Stats: 296/296/225
BF:
Progress:
Default Re: Hi

Quote:
Originally posted by wsgts
Hi Terry,

I am new here as well, and just about the same weight when I started as you are now. I can tell you from experience that is can be done, although being a 255 still got a ways to go.

Sugar is just one source of energy, is the way I look at it. When starting Atkins, you will be tired, cranky, headachy for about 3-4 days, but you will get used to it and will not have symptoms anymore, nor will you be tired anymore. Once you get into ketosis (using fat for energy) well, you will feel much better.

By the way, most folks that see good weight lose success via any method will exercise, it's just plain good for you. Have you though about which exercise is for you?

Write back,
wsgts
GREAT, I GUESS YOU ARE OVER THE HARD PART OF THIS DIET THE FIRST FIVE DAYS OR SO KEEP ME UPDATED ON YOUR PROGRESS SO I CAN FEED OFF IT. AS FAR AS EXERCISING I WILL TRY THE TREADMILL AND WALKING/RUNNING BUT DUCK SEASON IS IN NOVEMBER AND I WONT MISS THAT ALONG WITH DEER HUNTING. ANY SUGGESTIONS WHAT KIND OF SNACKS I COULD TRY WHILE HUNTING OR SITTING ON THE TRAIN WAITING. THANKS FOR REPLYING TERRY KEEP ME UPDATED ON YOUR PROGRESS AS IWILL YOU IF CAN FIND ANYTHING THAT HELPS.