Old Sat, Mar-06-04, 19:08
Medival Princess

Plan: curves
Stats: 298/214/190 Female 6 ft or 72 inches
BF:
Progress: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschmelz
The author is mainly speaking to the "I sleep 8 to 9 hours a day but have absoutely NO TIME FOR EXERCISE" crowd IMO. A friend and I who are training together 6 days per week both agree it makes time for itself. We do the BFL which takes 1 hour of lifting 3 days per week(that includes getting dressed time). Since I started I went from sleeping 8 to 9 hours per day down to sleeping 5 to 7 hours per day. And a much more qualify sleep IMO.

I am doing a modified version of bfl (until I get a bench and the like at the end of the month) and I do get by alot better on the amount of sleep I get which is around 2 1/2-6 hours there is to much to do and not enough time to do it! now I better hurry up and get my cardio done before I gotta leave for work (because the computer cause me this morning and I have been sitting here 30 minutes )
anyone that says they have no time to exercise should look at my schedule I manage for the most part to keep to my plans Other than yesterday's workout which I halved but at least I did some of it ... I was milking my sleep time spent a little to long enjoying bike week this past wensday-friday