Thread: kids are funny!
View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sat, Mar-06-04, 11:12

Plan: vegan low-carb
Stats: 252/252/199 Female 64.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

I tried on a pair of dress pants (black with slits up the side to the knee, held together with little 2 little strips of satin with tiny silver buckles-cool!) that fit me perfectly when I bought them, then kinda snug...couldn't wear them without a longer top because they were too tight around tummy and thighs. ANYWAY, I tried them on Thursday afternoon and they not only fit, they were really loose around the waist! Woo-hoo! I had to show them to everybody in the house including my 14-year-old son and his friend who was over. Showing them the waist, pulling it out to the side They both were like "sweet!" and my 13-year-old son gave me a hug and said "that's really good, Mom!". They are very supportive. So, I was going out to dinner with some fellow forum-members (Jeanyyy, Karen, Sunpines, Crystal and her mom) and I HAD to wear these pants--even tho they're dressy and we were going to a neighbourhood pub-type restaurant

My kids like to wrap their arms around my waist and see how much further they can reach around. My 6-year-old son offers me some of his treats and when I say no, thanks, he smiles and says "oh yeah, I forgot that you don't want to eat sugar"

GREAT KIDS!!!