Thread: kids are funny!
View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Mar-05-04, 21:15

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 213/141/150 Female 5'4 1/2"
BF:
Progress: 114%

My daughter (16) and I have started enjoying shopping together! It's so fun...but I have to be VERY careful.

The first time we went together she talked me into buying these hip-hugger pants that were a gray color and had red stitching and big flared legs. They were skin tight and I have to say I was impressed with how I looked in them...but when we got home and I tried them on for dh (who absolutely loved them by the way) I realized that I wouldn't be very comfortable walking around in skin tight hip-huggers in front of anyone else.

So dd went with me when I returned them...and on that trip she talked me into TWO pairs of skin tight hip-huggers! They were more traditional as far as color and the legs weren't so flared...but got home and once again decided they just weren't for me! So ended up taking those back too and luckily by that time I had developed some resistance to dd's proddings.

But it is still awesome to be able to have so much fun clothes shopping with my dd...and clothes sharing...she's getting smaller too and she's been passing on some of her clothes to me!!! How cool is THAT?!?! I remember raiding my mom's closet, but I know she never raided mine.