#1   ^
Old Fri, Mar-05-04, 01:03
Registered Member

Plan: adkins
Stats: 275/265/130 Female 5'2
BF:
Progress: 7%
Default Here I am again........

But this time I am positive that I am going to make it and achieve my goal. The whole last year I went from diet to diet. and in between my weight watchers and adkins diet, i want on the see food diet. eat all you see. Gosh what a crazy year. But this year ( i know i started a little late) I have to lose wt. it is about begin healthy. I'm 5'3 and weight 266. I was up to 280 and down to 254. But now I'm at 266. I am on my 4th day of atkins. I've done pretty good so far. So I decide to join the forum in hope that I will have support around me. People I can run to when I begin to slide.

My name is Alisia. I am 28 yrs old. and I live in California. I have a very full life. very much involoved in my church. But there have been things that my wt has been holding me back in. I've always been heavy, and there were so many times that I let my insecurities rule what i said or did. or in most cases didn't do. So I really want to lose wt. I dont want to be 40 yrs old and say man there were so many things I did not have the confidence to do because of my wt. Don't get me wrong I am not a hermit. I've traveled to Europe and the east coast. But personally I've held my self back. Maybe I am getting a little personal here but I have not ever truly fallen in love. I've never allowed myself cuz I did not want to be rejected. I've always felt I was not good enough. These last few years I've grown as a person, become more assertive. But I am still not where I would like to be. I try to tell myself that I am beautiful the way that I am. and i know i am, but it would help me if I would lose the wt. I know that if i lose the wt it won't solve all the insecurities. But I will feel better about myself physically. and that will help. Well if i kinda got to personal in my first post, sorry!!!! But i just had to get my feelings down. Because I really want to reach my goal this time for me.

thanks all
alisia
Sponsored Links