View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Tue, Oct-09-01, 11:50
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 257/237/150
BF:
Progress: 19%

I do have to say that my grocery bills have gone up slightly but not that bad. But I have my whole family LCing now with the occasion of my husband and daughter having a few of junk food. They are both underweight to begin with and I don't mind that they eat the junk every once in a while so they don't loose weight. Thankfully my husband is such a great support that he eats LC while I am around but when I am not around and he is out and has our daughter for his days off they go out to eat and eat burgers and frenchfries so they get there carbs that way. But we don't try to keep very many carbed foods in our house if all possible. I am still trying to use up my Hamberger helpers that I had before making the switch to LCing but my husband and daughter eat those on nights that I have dance class so they can have extra carbs that way. But my bill has gone up a little because we buy more meat and cheeses now but my family loves meat and cheese so it never goes to waist. But I feel like the food bill hasn't gone up for the fact we don't eat out but maybe once a month so we are not waisting money of fast food at all.
There are always those plusses and minuses the the whole WOL but don't you love the energy and the fact you are loosing is the best of all. Who needs carbs then.
Shondel