#13   ^
Old Thu, Mar-04-04, 17:05
Sexifying me

Plan: one pound at a time plan
Stats: 242/242/199 Female 5'4
BF:dont want to know
Progress: 0%

Please do not give up, look at your stats, you are almost in onederland

I wonder if you are not eating enough calories, and that is why you seem more irritable? Also you might be suffering from depression, and that is NOT related to Atkins. I suffer from depression, and I know that when I go through my bad times, I am very moody, and also have no sex drive, so that honestly could be it. My husband knows when I am depressed because I just do NOT want anything to do with him sexually.

I do want to tell you that I have my periods of being "stuck" at my weight for a while, and it was very frustrating. You give it your all, and the numbers dont go down, it really stinks, BUT if you stick with this, I promise the numbers will start going down again.

Please start a journal. I can tell you that my journal has been a place where I can get all of my feelings out. If you are frustrated write down your feelings, if you are happy, write down your feelings, I guarantee that my journal has really helped me, and the fact that people write encouraging notes in my journal, really does help.

You deserve happiness, and I hope that you find it soon