View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Mar-04-04, 15:03

Plan: vegan low-carb
Stats: 252/252/199 Female 64.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

I know when I kept procrastinating about starting it was FEAR! You're thinking you have so much to lose, you'll never get to eat______ again, how am I going to manage??? These are all understandable, but I think it's a way to delay change. You love your comfort food and don't want to give it up but you hate the extra weight. All I can say to this is something my Mom said to me when I was 17 and had just given birth to my first son and I was now a single mother--'take it one day at a time' - sounds pretty simple, doesn't it? Just decide, I'm going to follow the plan TODAY--don't worry about tomorrow, next week, next month...you get the idea TODAY I am going to drink my water, take my vitamins and only eat Induction-friendly foods. I'm going to visit the forum, start a journal (if you haven't already) and ask for encouragement, ideas and general support whenever I need it. Remember, there's somebody on here 24/7.

YOU CAN DO IT!!! ONE DAY AT A TIME

Nicole

ps--remind yourself when/if you're tempted to go off plan WHY you want to lose weight and also remind yourself that if you go off plan you'll take 3 days to get back into ketosis and be overweight for 3 days longer than you have to