View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Thu, Mar-04-04, 14:14

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 250/230/165 Female 70
BF:
Progress: 24%

Thank you all so very much for the advice, you don't know, well of course you do know how much it means to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsTheWooo
1) Do you eat much processed LC food, or sugar substitutes?
2) Could you please describe, in detail, an average days worth of physical activity?
3) Could you please post, in detail, an average days worth of food? (tell us the kinds of stuff you eat)
4) Is the hunger you are experiencing constant, or does it come and go in spurts? Also, have you noticed a decrease in hunger since starting atkins?
Thanks!

Of course I don't mind, I asked for help and if this helps, by all means...thank you.

1. No I don't eat alot of processed foods, and I try to stay clear of sugar subsitutes, I do however use davinci syrups in my coffee in the morning but they are made of splenda. I drink about 64 oz of water a day, I can't bear to drink any more lol.

2. An average day.. okay here goes. I'm a working mom. I get up at 4:30 to get ready for work, make lunches, take the dog out, make beds etc. I am on the road with the bambino and off to day care at 6:30 am. I arrive at my job which I sit MOST of the day except to go to lunch. 4:30 I am out and I do not arrive at home until 6 pm. Then I cook dinner, feed bambino, wash dishes, showers and get everyone ready for bed... with in that time I have about 15 minutes I can sit and play with the little one. I am in bed myself 8:30 - 9 pm. I am on the go, but I don't go much.

3. Coffee (a few cups w/cream, no more than 2 T and davinci syrup) 6 slices of tky bacon for breakfast 9 am...10:30 am I am very hungry, I some times will snack on cheese wedges..........11:30 am I have a big salad, 6 oz tuna, blue cheese dressing 2 Tablespoons, olives and maybe 3 cherry tomatoes. By 2 pm I am hungry, I'll have ham slice or cheese or olives or I'll wait it out until 6 pm when I get home. 6 pm I'll have about 5 - 6 oz of meat, tky, ckn, beef, etc. Usually that is accompanied by my home made coleslaw which I use splenda, but I only eat 2 - 3 tablespoons of that, I'll also have 2 cups of broccoli or cauliflower. Before bed I'll scarf down b/c I'm hungry 1 oz of pepperoni or cheese w/ 1 oz of pork rinds.

4. I've never had a decrease in appetite, some weeks I can control it better, but not when it comes to TOM and the few day's b/4 and after... OY.

I will admit, on occasion I will have a chocolate bar thats Low carb.. but not to often, they give me such gas.

I just want to be fuller and not always thinking of food.

Thanks for your help.