#11   ^
Old Thu, Mar-04-04, 11:49

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/140/130 Female 5 feet 3 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%
Default Thursday

Hi everyone!
Missed you yesterday! I was having computer screw ups again !

Elaine: Wishing you the best on your surgery. I hope you feel much better afterwards.

Blu: I had a lot of trouble with leg cramps until someone told me to start taking the CALCIUM, MAGNESIUM,ZINC combination supplement. Lots of brands carry it and it is fairly easy to find and pretty cheap. It stopped my cramps completely!

Renee: Bring your shorts if you're coming down here! It is in the mid-seventies today! Later in the week may be near eighty! This does not bode well for the summer !!

Dawn: How the heck do you get your messages to turn up in color? Whenever I try to do that, the message just comes out with the code at the beginning, but no color ! (BTW the title of the song was at the top of the page for Name That Tune...I saw it before I even had a chance to hear it and guess !!!

Elaine again thanks so much for sending me the little WW point calculator! I am using a copy of Diet Power 4.0 to keep track of all my nutrients, exercise,meals,recipes, etc. (pretty neat program) and at the end of the day I just pull up the WW calculator and enter my cals./fiber/fat from Diet Power to get my points for the day! So easy and I've been pretty much on track without changing too much in my carbs.

Everyone have a great day!
KAT