View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Thu, Mar-04-04, 10:25

Plan: Low-Cal - good carbs
Stats: 235/229/150 Female 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 7%

Meg:
You and your family remain in my prayers - Let us know what is going on when you can.

Elaine:

I knew you could do it.

I saw a Yeti streak through yesterday - and unless he post a bit about how he's doing, I may be forced to go to photoshop with Yeti streaking on my mind.

CarbGirl:
Hope the soreness is gone.

Thanks for the info re: the pedometer.

Paris:
Good to see you posting. Just for today the wonderful weather you are having has come south - it is 75 F out there and sunny.

Glad you got the step work done - my sponsor could get pretty testy when I slacked on that...

RobinBeBe:
bacon, strawberries, and cream.... I coming to your house for breakfast

Good to see you posting regularly again. Afraid I don't know anything about the exercise program you mentioned.

Congrats on the raise and the afternoon off.

Smoothblu:
Sometime secondary dehydration will cause cramping after hiking (if you don't drink enough while hiking). Hubby has a real problem with this. The gain is likely muscle holding water to repair themselves - I usually show a gain for up to three days after a major hike.

Michele (acipenser):
Adding you to the prayer list for the talk - I used to have to do a lot of presentations -- I finally got used to it, but it never became a favorite part of my job.

Glad to hear endurance, stamina have returned and the scale are cooperating. WTG.

Glad you and the girls had a good time skating. My son played hockey so he skates extremely well - used to scare me to death watching the stuff that kid would do on the ice. I'm of the can barely stand up on ice skates variety - not a popular sport in the south.

Oh my - guys, Michele is following my example - somebody save her

Ellie(Chamellie):
Maybe you should go see a doc and get that throat cleared up so you can enjoy Vegas.

::: running to hide from the Circles :::

Dawn:
Sex is good exercise/ - why wasn't I told ?????? Seriously with the hours my poor hubby has been putting in at work... I'm with you on "... can't imagine that lately"

Hope your sore bootie is better.

Unity:
You need to post more so you can have more chicken legs - you're gonna starve

Shelly (Lissette):
Your heavy chore day sounds like a workout - perhaps you should at least not do the treadmill on those days. As for upping cal on that day - how do feel after you do the chores - draggy or normal? I drag when I'm doing to much for my intake.

We are together in having crowded chicken legs.

Marjorie (MarnieON):
Wonderful to see you! Happy LC Birthday - Brag away, girl - you deserve it.

Re having maintenance and OWL in the same household - welcome to my world - hubby is on maintenance. I cook the carby additions (like rice, small amounts of potato, ect) separately and remove my portion before I add them.

How is your son doing?

Bawdy:
::: running to Maine to give Bawdy kayaking lessons for when dam breaks :::

Interesting ideas re: 'golden chance' - not sure what to think. This is my first attempt at LC - and hopefully maintenance will make it the last I need.

You're very lucky I was so busy yesterday - imagine what I could have done with the minivan commments in photoshop...

Re: yeti hibernation - I've seen him around - just not here nearly enough.

Katlynweb:
Sorry to hear you are struggling. What carbs did you add?

Re: being up here at end of month - I may be out of town then - step-daughter is talking about going back to detox... I will be down in your area Friday night to Sat night, but it looks to be a busy trip - I try to spend a considerable amount of time with my elderly aunt as her health is deteriorating rapidly now and with my mother whose mind is slipping away. I haven't been down in a while because of hubby's work schedule.

Re: syrup - I don't use it and haven't noticed it being sold, but I will start looking.