View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Mar-03-04, 21:03

Plan: The Primal Blueprint
Stats: 148/119/120 Female 66 inches
BF:29%/14/12%
Progress: 104%

Atkins is so bad for your health Worse for your health than the way you eat?
how can you eat just meat & eggs all the time? I don't
what happens when you start eating a bunch of carbs again? You go back to the body you had when you ate a bunch of carbs before
I tried Atkins, and it did not work for me Did you read the book? Did you stick with it more than 12 hours?
Its so unhealthy, your arteries will get clogged from all that fat There have been no studies linking a high fat LOW CARB diet with coronary artery disease
You better watch out, your cholesterol will go through the roof My cholesterol is 113. Most people eating low carb experience a decrease in their cholesterol
You are going to end up in the hospital if you keep doing Atkins I work in the coronary care unit and have NEVER taken care of a patient who was doing Atkins when s/he came in
That Atkins guy was WAY overweight when he died, so the diet must not work good enough (I know WHY he weighed as much as he did, but not everyone is educated on the matter) (printed up a copy of one of the articles explaining what happened)

OK that was fun... Actually it is easier for me since I'm not on Atkins. Even if people have negative opinions of low-carbing, anyone who has seen me eat asks questions like, "do you eat healthy all the time?"

Jen
Sponsored Links