View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Wed, Mar-03-04, 18:29
Sexifying me

Plan: one pound at a time plan
Stats: 242/242/199 Female 5'4
BF:dont want to know
Progress: 0%

Thanks for all of your responses, its pretty bad that some people have to keep quiet about being on Atkins, I tell everyone that asks, but I do understand why people would not want to mention that they are on Atkins, because of the remarks they might get.

I am just so sick of people telling me their horrible experience, or that it is bad for my health, heck I have not felt this good in YEARS, I am truly happy, and I want people to know that. I also experience people trying to sabotage my WOE. The other day I went out to eat with my Mom & Dad, my kids, hubby & brother & his girlfriend. They were trying to get me to eat Onion rings, but I had a very good salad & did not need that food, I think they were all trying to get me to give in, which is so stupid!

The majority of the people who have commented were saying so in an annoying manner, not everyone seems concerned, they just want to let me know their thoughs on Atkins, but sometimes I wish that if they were not supportive that they would say NOTHING at all, know what I mean??