View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Mar-03-04, 17:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 120/112/105 Female 5.1
BF:unsure
Progress: 53%

Hi Brittany...I think a little while ago I responded to your other thread about calories...I am going through the same things. It's hard to find just the right amount of calories, fat, and carbs without becoming addicted to fitday. One thing I try to do is eat mini-meals like 4 or 5 a day, it's annoying but I try to plan them the night before. This way I don't pig out or overdo anything. I try to make mini-meals equal about 200-300 calories each. Because I stick to really simple foods (atkins induction list) I don't worry too much about the fat. I guess I figure I am eating meat, cheese, mayo, and eggs...so I'm definitely getting my fat...lol!

Maybe if you just kicked a little of the butter it would help. I don't cook with butter...I either use PAM or a cooking oil, then if I think something needs flavor I'll add butter. Another good substitute for butter is olive oil or even a little garlic for flavor. Anyways, try not to stress about it and just cut back a little with the butter and you'll be fine.
Good Luck!
Jenn