#11   ^
Old Wed, Mar-03-04, 11:09
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

HI all!

Funny..for breakfast today, I had the dannon l/c strawberries and cream yogurt with 6 strawberries sliced up... yummy. AND I made turkey bacon with it too.. we are all in 'sync' this morning!

I cant find my pedometer since we moved here in Dec! WAH!

sex..can't imagine that lately.. ( sheepish grin ) poor dh. but that is another topic all together!

Michelle.. not sure what you should do.. maybe change something up...just have to listen to your body...and energy.. sounds like you are always on the go! you have more than you think you do!

Elllie.. been thinking about your sore throat..are you on any meds? sometimes meds have that as a side effect..

blu-have you tried to add magnesium to your supplements for the leg cramps? There is another one, that my client is using, and I will have to look at his chart when I go into the office, so I make sure I pass on the right info.

Carbgirl-many schools offer different classes with alternative scheduling.. like our school offers day/evening or weekend sessions.. if its what you want..GO FOR IT!

Elaine.. glad your morning went well.. I had to have a complete hysterectemy when I was 25.. gosh..can you believe that it was 14 years ago? seems like a lifetime now!

Ok, I made up this page this morning.. and printed it out.. I needed to add some positives today for myself...