View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Wed, Mar-03-04, 09:38

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 275/266/175 Female 5'10"
BF:voluminous
Progress: 9%

Nanci, I did a little reading in your journal and saw that you eat just one meal a day. I think that you might do better by eating a little more frequently. You say that you do better if you don't start eating but you really need to spread the calories out. Maybe not to the extreme of six small meals--I know I couldn't do that--but maybe at least breakfast and dinner and a snack or two. An overload of food at night might be the problem even if you did eat this way when you lost weight (Congrats on that!)

When you've been doing the same thing and not getting results it is time to change. Stay with this WOE but shake it up a little! Try eating some of the foods that have been connected weight loss like almonds and fish. There are some supplements have been connected with weight loss, you could look into those, too. You might even try a different exercise routine like swimming or weight resistance.

When what you have been doing isn't getting results it's time to change something. Good luck!

Connie