View Single Post
  #262   ^
Old Tue, Mar-02-04, 23:55

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 302.2/302.2/185 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 0%

Well, I'm still alive and kicking! Haven't posted in a bit, due to computer changes and life!

I've been keeping up though, with slight adjustments as I go Still getting my walking in, and even more since I'm now bussing it to and from work every day, and I pick a stop at least a km away from home to get on/off the bus at. Had to change my gym goal though - pass expired, and I need to wait til pay day to renew Been doing some improvised home/floor exercises, and using my gazelle so I feel pretty good about that.

I'm amazed at how good I feel with it - I'm loving when I'm walking and can really feel stretch in my legs from taking deep, brisk strides. I can totally see a difference in how my clothes fit (not measuring until the end though!) and I'm down even more (made it to 50lbs total lost today - and boy am I ever happy about that!!!)

Anyways, sorry for the infrequent posts, hopefully I'll be around a bit more now that my system is up and loaded.

I'm glad to see everyone's doing so well - I find it so inspiring to see everyone's progess.

OH yes.. and I want to know about belly-dancing too!! There's a course offered by local community centres here, but I don't know that I'd feel comfortable in a group setting yet Share your experiences, please!!

Wynter