View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Mar-02-04, 20:43

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 134/127/115 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress:
Question What do I do? Need advice please

Here's my problem: I have been on Atkins for 4 weeks now, and have lost 9 pounds. I am doing really good and have not cheated once (unless you count one day where I had 3 lc bars in one day!) But, this weekend I am going to a very small workshop for school related to childbirth. There will just be 4 people there plus and instructor. The fee for the workshop includes 2 meals each day on Saturday and Sunday. I am to spend the night there. I just got the menu, and it includes: vegetarian chili for dinner one night, pizza for dinner the next, lasagne for lunch, and breakfasts of various pastries. The snacks are popcorn, granola and cookies. Plus, of course, dessert. The instructor asked if anyone was a picky eater. I haven't replied yet. Should I attempt to take my own food, or just try to "eat around the carbs" as much as possible by eliminating the pizza crust and lasagne noodles, and maybe bringing my own bars for breakfast? Should I mention ahead of time I am staying away from carbs? Help!

Karla
Lost 9 pounds in 4 weeks on Atkins!
Sponsored Links