View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Tue, Mar-02-04, 11:56

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 215/165/145 Female 5'9
BF:26%
Progress: 71%

Hi Amazonann7! I know what you mean! It's very scary when you see the poundage go up! THat's why I only did a refeed at dinner and could not continue. I started back on induction Sunday and by Tuesday I saw what I gained shed. I cut out ALL "fake sweets" such as Carbo Rite chocolates and Atkins bars. Now that was last week (1st week back on induction). This weekend when I got hungry and wanted something different I did get a Atkins bar but I limited 1 a day. I have not gotten back on the scale but will on Friday. Last week I lost 5 1/2 lbs. I hope this week will be the same or better! I read somewhere also that runners may want to switch workout routines so that our bodies don't get used to the same old thing so this week I'm trying that. Instead of doing my weights 2-3 X's this week I'm cutting it out to mend my muscles and instead of running I will speed walk on the highest incline and do my Pilates instead of the FIRM upper and lower. Let's see how this works and I will go back to my routine next week. Let me know what happens.....