View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Tue, Mar-02-04, 11:02

Plan: Low-Cal - good carbs
Stats: 235/229/150 Female 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 7%

Meg:
Continuing to pray for your family and your brother. Hope you can check in soon.

Bawdy:
Congrats on the new SUV - I have a similar vehicle and I love it. I understand the sadness of letting an old vehicle go - I cried when the Toyota I had for years (hubby was using it to drive back and forth to work for the last five) died. However, I did cartwheels when the minivan got rammed in the back and totalled... I'm just not a minivan kinda girl.

Wow re: method for curing your triggers.

Paris:
Welcome to the thread. Good to see you are talking with your OA sponsor about your eating changes. I'm on AA for a bit over 19 yrs.

Eight-c:
How is your daughter doing? Keeping you and her in my prayers.

Elaine:
Already praying for you and the upcoming surgery. Great that you are getting your body ready.

Kat:
How was the new LC Alfredo sauce?

Unity:
Sorry I prematurely aged you.

I wasn't completely recovered from the previous fall, but was close. The trail to the falls is gravelled so I didn't think it would be a problem - I didn't anticipate how wet it would be with the spray coming off the extra water from the snow-melt

Michele(acipenser):
How did the ice skating go? Glad you survived the snow-boarding.

Dawn:
Congrats on the loss of another pound - 7 lbs in Feb was awesome.

LOL re: .. I think I would make a more user friendly judge than Simon.

Glad you had a great time at the Italian Place. How did the Bible study go at the residential center? Glad you listened to your body re: workout - maybe I should give that a try

I use a coffee grinder to do my flax seeds - it is the perfect size for this.

I have no idea why sugar alcohols would stall people - I think it actually may have helped my loss as I was so sick I didn't care to eat.

Ellie:
Haven't had a chance to read the new Eades book yet - have heard mixed reviews

So happy to see you doing well with both food and exercise. Yoga - I wish I had the nerve to try it. Really glad you hung in there with the BCP's. They really helped me.

Will be trying the chicken recipe soon.

Hope the headache is gone and you can enjoy Vegas - the day at the spa sounds heavenly.

CarbGirl:
Welcome to the thread.

Glad to hear you will be raising calories a bit on exercise days. I'm with you on hedging our bets with hair color and plumping lipstick.

I'm considering getting a pedometer - any recommendations on brands or types?

Lissette:
Wow re: rain! You certainly get a workout doing the daily chores.

Giggling re: police - no more of them, but hubby will have to make a court appearance over that situation - as a witness not a defendant.

Re: hex fairy - she may have already visited my ex - he got hold of a bad batch of some sort of drug - he now has kidney failure. I saw him last week - he was in a motorized wheelchair and looked pretty awful. Not sure if this is permanent or not.

Robin:
Great to see you. Glad you have come to terms with friend's lack of willingness.

Smoothblu:
Glad you are back. Posted in your journal re: the hiking.

iwannabfit:
Great to see you here and nearly at goal. You go girl.

We have a noticable lack of Yeti tracks in this thread - somebody email or PM him and tell him I'm threatening to come to NJ and drag him off to the mountains....