View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Tue, Mar-02-04, 09:52
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

Ellie-Love that song from yesterday.. its a fun song!

Unity-THANK GOD that is over... (smiles!) Tooo much number crunching going on in my life as it is!

Aci-Mondays are my days off too!! But starting next week, my Monday afternoons are now booked til May 8th...I am teaching the spring day class at the massage school-well-assistant teaching. My last 'round' of required assisting-then I will be eligible for my own class. I have to get the protein powder for the dobie muffins before I try them.

Bawdy-well, in spirit you may have been hotrodding, lol.. glad to hear that business is picking up!

Robin-just keep encouraging your friend but being real and honest is maybe what he needs, consistant, and seeing you doing it right! I have 2 friends that are beginning the atkins diet, yesterday in fact, and I am hoping they do well. I am a little concerned cause the one informed me that she has a 'full fridge of meat'.. that she bought $125.00 worth of meat...I was like dang girl, are you and the whole street you live on going on the diet together?

Orang-glad the swelling is going down! YAY!

Lissette-We need to come to your 'bootcamp' to work out!

My glutes and lower back are still troubling me, so I got up this morning to head over to the gym and I just felt that I should not go today..give it one more day to 'settle'...I have learned to pay attention to those "gut feelings."

I woke up STARVING! this morning! I havent felt 'hungry' in a long time like that! So, I just doubled my portion of the total protein l/c cereal and added a muffin to my breakfast.. and while I feel slightly full, I am still feeling... well.. 'off'... hmmm...maybe that is why I keep putting off doing my 'homework' in the Boundaries workbook for tonite's meeting?!?