View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Mar-02-04, 07:49

Plan: PP high Omega 3
Stats: 165/133.5/107 Female 61.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 54%

Morning Folks,

Bawdy and the others who kindly posted yesterday regarding my calories...
I forgot about adding calories for exercise, so I think on the days when I'm more active, I'll add enough calories to cover the exercise too. I just have to remember where I saw that site that calculates calories for different type of exercise/min. lol I will lower my calories gradually, because I don't want to be hungry and start another problem.

On the lean meat issue, I've started eating just Fish and Fowl from the animal kingdom. Well, an occassional red meat when we're out for dinner, but very occassional. I'm trying to get my Omega 3's in anyway I can these days. I feel my past diet history has neglected them a lot and at my age I can't afford to lose one drop. I eat a lot of olive oil, salmon, and homemade mayo made with olive oil. But, at that, I'm still having a hard time keeping my ratios right. I about drove myself nuts yesterday trying to figure out exactly how much of what to eat. I may have to rely upon my protein shake for breakfast everyday instead of letting my mood decide what to eat first thing off. Hmmmm, I'm now wondering about Spirulina caps. I know they are a good source of protein, but do they have calories etc?

On the agenda for me today is weight lifting and Pilates. Sooooo, I guess I'd better pay attention of my calorie deficit today for sure. lol I need to put some miles on my pedometer today too, since yesterday was a bust. I purchased a new pedometer, since I accidentally donated mine to the cleaning staff at our local theater one night, and have not kept track of my walking since then. DH and I set the new one up last night, so things should be much easier from here on in. I can't believe how addicted to this little gadget I've become. lol

Everyone have a great day. And again, thanks for letting me join your wonderful group.