View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Mar-01-04, 09:42
Registered Member

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 171/154/150 Female 5'9"
BF:??/18.8/??
Progress: 81%

It's great to read about everyone's progress. Thanks, all, for sharing. Not to get too personal, Emily, but maybe (like me) you get extra hungry the week before your TOM?

My week last week:

Saturday: Average LBWO, realized that I need to increase weight on all exercises.
Sunday: Love those aerobic WOs!
Monday: Hate UBWO, but went ok. I really need to get some platemates -- sometimes my 6 reps are getting close to a 10 effort and then my 12 reps are more like an 8.
Tuesday: Aerobics!
Wednesday: Increased weight and had a good LBWO. Definitely a 10 on the calves, but could probably increase quads and hams even more. Phone rang just as I was finishing LBWO. Talked to my mom for 45 minutes and decided to skip abs.
Thursday: More fun with aerobics!

Food going not so well. My percent of calories from fat is creaping up to 30%. I can't say that I'm too upset about it either, since at that level I don't feel deprived. An ounce or even a half an ounce of real cheese as a snack when I get home from work (when dinner is two hours away) really makes me happy.

This Friday is the end of week 4, so I am on a push to be extra good this week before I have my DH take my "in progress" photos on Saturday morning. I haven't noticed much of a change, but DH says that I am less "cushy" and that he can feel more of my bones (hip bone, ribs) than before. I'm very curious to see my back picture, since I can't really see that part of me in the mirror, but it is my problem area.

I've had the urge to go clothes shopping, but am denying myself until I finish the challenge, with the hopes that I will be one size smaller by then. I've even reserved a hotel room in "the Cities" for the weekend after the challenge so that I can go on a shopping spree (and I'm saving my pennies accordingly).