#5   ^
Old Mon, Mar-01-04, 09:20
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

Good Morning!

My day is already flittering thru my hands.. I had a pretty empty day as far as scheduling goes.. but now I am feeling a little pressed for time. Leave it to me to wait to the last minute on things!

Orang-I deduct my sugar alc's along w/ my fiber from my carb count.. so that would give you 29 ECC right? I have read here and there, mostly from those doing atkins, that when they eat anything w/ sugar alc. their weight loss stalls. What is the reasoning behind that? Do you know?

I hope I am not reinventing the wheel here, but I made a muffin today, used my own 'concoction'.. will share here with you, I thought they were warm and yummy. Bawdy..what post number or url can I find your dobie muffin recipe? When I saw it, I was just at the beginning of it all, and rather overwhelmed more with my health aspects. Now I am thinking so much clearer..so ready to not only try new things, but creating some along the way! (sighs.. I think DAWN is coming back!)

Also, down another pound...yippee! So, the grand total for February was 7 lbs!
5 the first week, 2 eeked out this last week.. LOL! But hey, its gone!

Here is my little recipe:

3/1/04
Dawn’s Apple Cinnamon Muffins

½ cup Atkins bake mix
2 scoops keto apple cinnamon hot cereal mix
2 large eggs
½ cup Water
½ cup Half & Half
2 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp Vanilla imitation extract
¼ tsp cinnamon
2 Packets Splenda
Servings: 8 Medium or 6 Large

Mix ingredients, lightly greased or ungreased muffin pan ( I did both, they both worked fine, I didn’t try it w/paper liner) Bake ~350 for 12-15 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes; serve w/ your favorite L/c topping!

Calories: 680.53
Per Serving: 85.06
Fat: 19.96
Per Serving: 2.49
Sat: 12.76
Per Serving: 1.6
Cholesterol: 469.65
Per Serving: 58.71
Sodium: 3342.54
Per Serving: 417.82
Carbohydrate: 30.90 ECC= 15.59
Per Serving: 3.86 ECC=1.95