View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Mar-01-04, 08:57

Plan: PP high Omega 3
Stats: 165/133.5/107 Female 61.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 54%

Morning Folks!!!

I'm soooo glad yesterday is over. lol We were so busy and I had to make do with my food. Did okay, considering. Too much salt though. My rings are off today. lol

Thanks to everyone for posting about calorie counts. Boy, have I been over-eating. I think I will take my calories goal down to 1100 and see what happens. I'm comfortable around 1400-1500 and more than satisfied around 1800. But, I don't lose on those numbers, sooooo I may decrease a bit over the week and end up at 1100 calories per day. I'm probably going to try to keep my ratios around 65%fat, 30%protein, and 5%carbs. Hopefully. lol I've also decided to only eat lean meat for a while. No frankenfoods. Fowl and Fish. I've also cut my lc products to an occassional treat for movies out and my daily protein shake for breakfast. I can't have all those other yummy things around or I'll never get this weight off. lol

I made some homemade mayo from a recipe in Dana C's 500 book. Wow. I don't think I'll ever buy the stuff again. Even DH loved it. Can't wait till the next batch to play around with the flavor a bit. Maybe less dry mustard and lemon and only olive oil.

Paris, what's the name of the Eades' latest book? I have PP and PPLP and would love to read more. Yesterday, I bought the Perricone Principle to learn about reversing my aging. Gotta get all the help I can in that area. lol Just in case the book doesn't work, I bought some hair color and some new "plumping" lipstick.

Well, that's about it from me today. Hope everyone is well and has a wonderful lowcarb day!!!!