View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Feb-29-04, 21:49

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 334/240/190 Male 5ft 11in
BF:
Progress: 65%

I agree and I dont try and talk others out of their eating of meat. I am eating alot of meat lately and feel like a bad person but I keep doing it for results. I am getting through it with that attitude that even if I eat meat for a while it wont change anything. But down deep I believe I am innocent of the death that is inflicted on an animal if I dont eat their meat. And guilty by association if I do. I am not trying to rationalize this to anyone because everyone feels the way they feel but animals are equals in my eyes. A lot of people disagree and thats fine, but to me, if I quit eating meat it probably wouldent change anything but I wouldent be guilty of it either. I wont be a mouth that needs meat that leads to even more slaughter. But right now I am. I struggle with the issue but I guess I am going the selfish path(again this is all in my opinion, not anyone elses) by doing something I find wrong just because I like the side effects of it. But Like I said, I will try and atone for what I see as wrongs done by me when I am done, and then like freckles said, maybe try atkins version of vegetarianism.