View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sun, Feb-29-04, 19:26

Plan: moderate low carb
Stats: 263/183/140 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 65%

I've got some of the same issues. I had set my goal weight at 140 pounds-- I'm 5'4.5". Recently I had a fitness eval. Currently I weigh 193. My weight loss has stalled. I eat lower carb, watching calories. Currently 1700 cals per day- about 60%fat ,15% carb, 25% protein. I found on my eval that I was 28% BF and don't have much fat to lose to get in a healthy range. My strength was excellent and fits the LBM. I wasn't even doing resistance training when I took the test--walking and water aerobics. My flexibility was very good. My aerobic fitness was poor. I've decided to pick up my pace when exercising and I'm now swimming, rowing, stepping, and using an elip. mach for short periods but with high intensity. I'm doing a very quick resistance routine (15min/3x week). I don't know how this will all work out. I hardly have the body of my dreams but I do feel pretty good. I've decided to just live with the stall and not worry about pounds-- maybe it will give my skin a chance to shrink. I guess I won't get to 140 pounds.