View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Feb-29-04, 19:10

Plan: low carbing
Stats: 191/173/155 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 50%
Unhappy what should I do???

I don't know what to do. My problem is that after doing the induction of the Atkins plan I was sooo happy about the results after just one week. (lost 6 lbs). Then I was bad and had a cheat day. Fine I got over it and went back to the Atkins induction plan. Well, a couple of days back into it my body just felt like it was out of wack. I had chest pains(only 29 years old), bad headaches when I would eat anything sweet or with sugar( I know another cheat snack). Now it has been over 3 weeks since I did it and I still have headaches when I eat something with sugar(a good thing) also I ended up getting my TOM a week early and it lasted 2 weeks long.
Okay now I know that these things are normal, from reading different posts but here (i know finally) is my problem.. I would like to do the induction period again and get back on track but my husband thinks that since my body was sooooooo screwed up that I shouldn't do it again. A part of me agrees with him but the other part of me likes the results.

What should I do?? Should I do it anyways or can weight be lost if I don't do the induction 2 weeks and go directly to the next step?????
Sponsored Links