View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sun, Feb-29-04, 11:42
Medival Princess

Plan: curves
Stats: 298/214/190 Female 6 ft or 72 inches
BF:
Progress: 78%

from all I have read (still a weight lifting newbie take what I say with a grain of salt lol) you will still loose just its slow at first then pics up as you can muscle (because the muscle burns the fat off faster or somthing long them lines)
and yes its easy to get rid of lbm just eat low fat / let your body go into starvation mode / don't do any resistance training ect and it drops like a brick from what I gather doesn't mean you loose any size though
I am shooting for a size 10 and don't plan on going below 190 I don't desire a smaller size I am 6' with a large bone structure.. I'd probably look sick if I tried and I would like to keep my curves... I just want them in the right places

edit: I ment to add you will see inches drop faster with weight training than without just in the past two weeks I have already noticed that some of my newest clothes are starting to get loose I am in a jean size 16 now and I have a pair cargo jeans in 12's that I can't wait til I can fit into them :P I already can wear the velvet 12/14's I bought around x-mas