#6   ^
Old Sun, Feb-29-04, 11:30

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 283/272/140 Female 5 feet 9.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFwife
Food like hot dogs and bacon have alot of sodium too, so keep away from those .... and be sure to be getting plenty of fats in your food ....stay away from the LC bars and shakes Lily

Hi Lily,

Thanks for your advise and support.

I take it that sodium is a probelm? I do have bacon a few times a week - prepacked, but not frozen.

I am not sure if I am getting enough fat, right now I guess I average about 100g per day (based on today's FitDay.com info - I just signed up to help me keep track). What is a good average per day of fat?

Not been eating any LC bars or shakes. Basically I have been sticking to fresh food, with some prepackaged items like meats, or Slim Jims. But I have been eating tomatoe, lettuce and brocolli every day - in small amounts.

I do find that I often forget to eat though, and I have been wondering if I am eating enough. Hence signing up for FitDay.com. I am hoping that this will help me get a better picture of where I am on a daily basis with my carb and fat counts, and also let me know if I am not actually eating enough calories.

Thanks again, I appreciate your insight.

:-)