View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Feb-29-04, 09:37

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Eight, so sorry to hear about your daughter. Must have been scary for you both. Keep us posted.

Iwannabefit, where are you located in Michigan? DH and I grew up in Livonia, just outside of Detroit. Small world!

Paris, now I understand your situation better. Hope things go better for you regarding the one income. That's really tough.

Sounds like many of us had an off weekend, eating-wise. Friday night I got home from work and DH wasn't feeling well and didn't want dinner. I had thawed out Porterhouse steaks. Darn. I didn't feel like making only one, so I just had a couple Ritz crackers. A serving of 5 is 10 carbs, and I had it to spare, so I figured why not. Then I had probably 10 more, these with cheese. Not too terrible, but not so great either.

Then yesterday, we were out shopping and such, and stopped for lunch. This place is known for their bread, burgers, pork chops, steaks, etc. I had every intention of having my usual chicken Caesar salad, and then found out they had Bass ale on tap. Bass ale with Caesar salad? I think not! More like 1/2-pound burger topped with bacon, cheese, and fried onions, complete with bun. Told them to hold the fries, but it came with the fries anyway. Yup. Ate it all.

No dinner last night (no, not even a single Ritz cracker). This morning, though, I woke up all bloaty and gassy. Pants are tight. No weigh-in for me today! I'll probably have a couple protein-only days and then weigh on Wednesday.

Have a great day! I have to go clean out my car. A friend at work offered to sell it for me. He lives on a busy road in a real city, and I live in the boonies. Tough decision, huh? I wasn't able to drive the new car home last night because their service department was closed and they couldn't prep the car. So tomorrow I'll drive my Explorer down to Portland, he and I will drive over to his house and put the car on his lawn, and then he'll drop me off at the dealership for the new car.

It seems so silly, but I'm really sad about giving up my Explorer. I really have loved it. But life goes on.