View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Feb-29-04, 09:27

Plan: PP
Stats: 264/255.2/180 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 10%

Good morning and congrats to Bawdy on the new wheels So the woosh and tickle fairies's sister the car fairy came instead If the gas costs too much, get out of the car and push, that will give you your workout in case you miss your cardio (OK, I'm being a wise-a$$)

I took my second mode of transportation, my feet, on a 40 minute walk yesterday. Didn't feel too great after the bloodwork (they took 3 vials for all the test I have done) so did my exotic shopping(Shelly ) and my exotic laundry and then took a walk. It's close to 60 degress this weekend. Don't worry, this is Philly-we will pay for it sometime in March

Food was a little weird yesterday, got a major crunchy attack so had some low carb tortillas (the hard kind) that have very little oil and no transfat and had them like chips. Have no idea of what I ate (didn't feel like plugging in numbers) but it did the trick and I feel better today. I wonder if keeping my carbs around 35 has been too low for me???

I go for the first of my surgery self blood donations this Tues, have to go out and get some iron supplements to take on top of the multi with iron. This is just for the next few weeks. It is starting to hit home that I am going in for surgery in 3 weeks. Yikes!!

Eightc, hope your daughter is feeling a little better.