View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Feb-29-04, 02:34

Plan: zone
Stats: 155/155/125 Female 68.5
BF:27%/27%/15%
Progress: 0%
Default late 20's early 30's flab removal

It seems that as i enter my late 20's the flab is steadily increasing. I stop the active play that i use to do as a young child and so i continue to eat all the junk i use to eat and flab increases. The muscle and strength slowly decreases and then i'm left here going oh no my pants are too tight! I want to stop the steady creep NOW! and i want to turn it around into a steady decrease. I want to begin a life long journey of strength, health, flexibility, balance and laughter. I want to be fit to not only be strong, but too look younger and be able to run around like i was a kid again.

This has been hard for me now that i work a 9 to 6 job monday thru friday and i don't belong to a sports team.

Is there anyone else out there who wants to say NO to the steadycreep and YES to weightloss, mucscle increase, flexibility increase, strength increase, smaller clothes, less fat, more energy and much more?

If so lets keep each other motivated, energized and supported. Also, to be hear to listen when we brake down or to stop us when we feel like breaking down.

I know i need the support.

infiniti
Sponsored Links