View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Feb-28-04, 14:31

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 334/240/190 Male 5ft 11in
BF:
Progress: 65%
Default Asthma and walking

All in all I have changed my life alot. On top of being fat I drank WAY to much and I smoked 2 packs a day. Well I gave up smoking about a year and a half ago but at a cost. I developed asthma from it, so I had some help quitting heh. Now that I decided to change my weight I gave up drinking and started the atkins diet about a month ago. I started walking two days ago and I decided to start slow and walked about a mile each day but the problem is with it being cold and me having no health insurance at the moment I have no advair so I am having to use emergency inhalers as a daily medicine instead of using them as..well..emergency inhalers. But to the point...In the cold I end up having to take a puff about three times on a walk and in the end I still feel like I did nothing. I dont feel tired or sweat or even like I did anything. And on top of that I am wasting my precious supply of abuterol. I was wondering if anyone knows if an exercise bike or treadmill would be a better solution. Not that I could probably afford one of those but I could still try. I really want to exercise but I have to think of my medicine supplies even more.
Sponsored Links