View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Sat, Feb-28-04, 14:15

Plan: Atkins-->PP
Stats: 250/211.0/170 Female 5'5"
BF: size 26/22/12
Progress: 49%

hello all!

who needs yoga to get you sore when you can just go snowboarding!!!! man i spent more time on my backside then i did sliding down the hill!!! and i am paying for it now.....hey dawn, do you make house calls?!?!?! it was really fun, but deffinately something you need to work on to get good at.

welcome paris and carbgirl--hope you find the switch enjoyable. i switched back in jan and so far have been enjoying PP. tweaking is deffanetly the key. seems everybody needs something just a little different. just don't give up and give youself time to see what works for you.

linda--hello, welcome back

blu--where are you hiking at this weekend?? i would love go get into some more outdoor activities, but find it hard to find folks that would like to join me.

dawn--ugh, medical bills are the pits!!! you are right though, you need to take care of yourself.

ewinpa--you beat me to the song title. after reading dawn't post, i have been singing it in my head all along.

bawdy-- the trickle fairy may have visited me at last. down to 201.5 this morning. but that may also be due to the torture i put my body through last night on the mountain (may have left some of myself there somewhere in all of my million falls!!!!)

well, off to the couch to rest my sore muscles!!!