View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sat, Feb-28-04, 11:35

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

People dancing, people singing and man selling lc sf ice cream!HA Dawn, WTG on the pound loss!!!

Sounds like everyone is in a "Saturday frame of mind today!"

welcome to our crazy-fun little group Paris! So lately we have all been telling how we came up with our user names, Care to venture???

My dh has ALWAYS had a fast metabolism, not to mention the ranch work helps keep it off, but in the last 4 years (he is almost 45 now) he has had to visit the treadmill and give up coke during the winter months to keep his tummy from becoming a shelf! Me I have been battling it since high school and he is so supportive through all of my trials and ups and downs (literally!) And all of my frustrations of not being a normal person for weight! My bestest friend in the entire earth is 5'7 and weighs 120 (on a heavy day) she exercises some and lets me vent to her, BUT she is SO fortunate not to have this constant monkey on her back (so to speak!) I think that alot of people think that they will lose the weight go back to what they were doing, Well that might work if you are 18, but for most of us it is a life long dedication!

Whew now WHERE did THAT vent come from???

Ellie, Good to hear that the bcp have kicked in!!!

Elaine, goodluck on the blood work results! Have you gotten all of your exotic shopping done now? You know you can just mosie out here to complete the exotic fantasy life!HA In May we will be branding, as much as you have been working out you will be able to wrestle calves then!

Wannabe, That is terrific that you are so close to your goal weight!! I have 8-10 pounds to go and it has been an endless process to get the scale moving again! You are so right about the tweaking!

Bawdy, PP is pretty simple that way, I think that the cooking ahead idea is a good one! How are things going with your bowflex??

Renee, Hope your weekend is going well! Write in when you find time!!

Meg, Prayers for you and your family!

Blu Hello!

Unity, Glad to be of help!!

HELLO TO All of our newones/old ones and the lurkers inbetween!

Everyone enjoy your Saturday!!