View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sat, Feb-28-04, 04:08
Resident Loud Mouth

Plan: Retrying
Stats: 239.2/150.6/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 74%

I agree the buttery biscuits were bad. There were just mediocre to me, but non-Lc SO claimed they wer elike cardboard.

They had amazing chocolate cake mix though. The cake was kind of flattish, but it tasted exactly like normal chocolate cake. With a little cocoa cream cheese frosting it was a treat. The carrot cake mix was blah. The great thing about Carbsense Mini carb mixes though are 0 sugar alcohols. I am very sensative and even a little SA makes me too stinky to be around.

About the only product I really hated from them was teh chocolate hot cereal. I had to add a ton of sweetners to make it edible, then it wasn't to bad. But about 15 mins - a half hour later I got the nastiest after taste in my mouth that just wouldn't go away. I threw the rest of the box out it was so nasty.

They also have a granola I really like. It has 29g total carbs with 25g fiber. The calories break down also has 70% of the calories coming from fat, and I think around 20% coming form protien, so it's a good Atkins food in OWL.