View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Fri, Feb-27-04, 11:03

Plan: Protein Power maintenance
Stats: 18/12/10 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress:

Good morning! Except for a bad sinus headache that I have had since yesterday I am feeling good! I am wearing my size 10 Tommy stretch jeans with a Tommy shirt that just one week ago I refused to wear because I could see a bra back roll. I am feeling lean and so comfortable in my clothes! I am also a bit angry at myself for letting some weight creep back on after I worked so hard to get it off. I would estimate without the help of the scale that I have lost about 5 pounds during my two week induction. I think I will stick with it for awhile. Took a night off last night from exercise but will be back in the gym tonight. Hopefully this headache will ease by then.

I don't remember if I told you all that I am going to Las Vegas again, the 8,9,10,& 11 of March! DH is going for training and is staying at the MGM Grand! Couldn't pass that one up

Yesterday's Menu

B - 2 eggs scrambled, 1 TBS picante sauce, 2.5 oz ham, 3 cups coffee w/H&H splenda

L - 7-8 chili lime wings, 2 TBS LC bbq sauce, 1.5 cups mixed salad greens, 2 TBS ceasar vinegrette

S - 1/2 oz hot & spicy peanuts (caved in a moment of weakness), 6 pork rinds w/2 TBS onion dip

D - large salad (iceberg lettuce 2 cups, 6 oz leftover rotiserre chicken mostly breast meat, 1 TSP almond accents, 4 TBS light ranch dressing)

Dessert - other half of the 3 minute chocolate cake w/whipped cream....very good cold!

CONGRATS TO ALL OUR LOSERS!!!!

Orang - You will be at your goal before you know it Glad you are feeling better.

Dawn - Confession........I take no supplements. I know I should but I am one of those people that get very ill from taking vitamins. I have tried all kinds and most make me very nausiated. I was taking a generic form of Centrium Silver and I am going to try to be better about taking it along with a calcium supplement. Good luck with your hair

8 - 6 Kids? God bless you! We are going to see Passion when the crowds thin out a bit.

BTW, there is an excellent review on this movie on the darkside, JamesR wrote it on the PG......it moved me so much I printed it out and passed it around work. I can post the link if your interested.

Bawdy - WTG!!!!

Michele - If you are interested in Yoga, pick up a video that way you don't have to give up your class but can do it in addition to it. I would recommend Yoga for Dummies, I bought it myself and is supoosed to be one of the best beginner tapes out there.

Blu- If you are looking to increase calories without increasing carbs that is an easy one! Most meats are 0 carbs, just select meats with higher fat/calories. Examples : Dark meat poultry with the skin (wings, thighs, legs), 75% ground beef, fattier cuts of beef and pork. Fullfat cheeses will work too but have a little more carbs.